Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Video Caller Default Option

(Topic created: 08-15-2022 07:01 PM)
FrankGP07
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Does anyone know or does Samsung know where the option to set a video call option has moved too. Example the Samsung device comes with its stock enabled video caller, but now say I use Google Duo ( which is now Google Meet)...in the past you could click on the 3 dots on the phone caller screen to set which video app caller you want to use by default. Now it's seems to have disappeared? 
4 Replies
Deja3
Galaxy
Options
Questions
If you go into your contacts screen, select a contact, then hit the info button (the circle with the "i" on it), then at the bottom of the screen hit "more", you should see the option to select the video call method...I believe it's also set to ask you each time, by default...
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

Thank you for suggesting the solution. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

FrankGP07
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
@Deja3 that was super helpful...thank you I just found it....so I guess now you can set it individually by contact depending what video method the other person is also using....or perhaps this was always there and I didn't know until today...the more you know lol...thank you again!!!
Deja3
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Absolutely, glad it was helpful!