Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Voicemail unintelligible

(Topic created: 08-18-2022 12:13 PM)
GroundXero
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I've been having a combo problem lately and I'm wondering if anybody else has as well...... All of my voicemails come in like the speaker is cutting in and out. I hear every second or third word. It's almost like something is connecting and disconnecting. I think it's actually the Bluetooth because I'm noticing connecting to the car it randomly disconnects and connects thinking there's a call but there isn't. I'm not sure if they are or aren't related but I'm wondering if anybody else has the same issue? To complicate matters I am using an esim and a regular Sim in this phone so maybe it's a Sim manager problem more than a Bluetooth problem?
6 Replies
kyL397
Comet
Options
Questions
I had a similar problem cutting in and out but in my issue it was somehow connected to the proximity sensor. On speaker it was fine
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

Matty77
Halo
Options
Questions
Yes having the same issue!
jmiller9777
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Same issue.
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Questions
Same
tonybrownlee81
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Same issue on att visual voice-mail. Have to actually call voice-mail number to retrieve messages
0 Likes