Did you mean: 

Original topic:

WQHD+ 120HZ

(Topic created: 12-14-2020 09:35 PM)
Ayyub
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Is there any way or trick to enable both and use it for awesome experience? Doesn't matter how fast battery drains. I just want both turned on. 
13 Replies
SKLZWL
Comet
Options
Questions
there's a way to get 96hz with WQHD I'd have to find it in Reddit. you can probably google it. But it involved using my PC and since I'm in the beta program I didn't wanna mess with it just yet. I'll look tommorow. google it it will probably come up it's posted it in Reddit Note20 sub
Ayyub
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Hey, i did Google search buy couldn't find anything regarding 96hz. Can you please help me find it. And BTW I'm also on One UI beta 3. What about beta 4 or the stable version? I heard Att already received stable version. It's been a month by today for our beta 3. Not sure what Samsung developer are planning.
SKLZWL
Comet
Options
Questions
I'm on ATT and nothing for me yet. mine is unlocked tho. let me try to find that 96hz thing for you...
Ayyub
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Friend, i was able to open the link but the app through that both looks is not downloading. Can you try once and help me out with link. Thanks 😊
0 Likes
SKLZWL
Comet
Options
Questions
that's it. you have to follow the instructions in the link. Also you have to read exactly how it works. I may have been a bit off. But it does work! good luck 👍
0 Likes
Ayyub
Asteroid
Options
Questions
I'm unable to download the app, that's what I'm trying to say my friend. Try to download it through the link and if it downloads let me know.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

Please try the suggestions made by @SKLZWL . If the issue persists, please send us an error report. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team.

MRican
Asteroid
Options
Questions
You and me both... we need this option.