Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Watch Beta

(Topic created: 06-02-2022 06:32 AM)
Options
Questions
I signed up for the One UI 5 Beta like 3-4 days before they closed it, and it's now June 2nd and I still don't have the beta for my watch. 

What gives?
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
This is why you don't bother with a beta
0 Likes
Options
Questions
I definitely do bother with beta. I always bother with any beta I can
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
And that's why you are having the issue. The beta sucks. It was horrible for Android 12 and they couldn't even fix half the issues before the release
0 Likes
Options
Questions
I had no issues with Android 12 beta. My issue here is I'm not even signed up for the watch beta yet. It's a brand new program, so there's lots of people signing up for it, due to them never doing this previously.
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
They shouldn't have done it worldwide then. They clearly know it's going to be popular based on the one ui beta and yet they pull that beta so again they can't do things and thing smart about it
0 Likes
Options
Questions
Beta is called beta for a reason. It's beta. There's going to be issues.
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
Up until the very release when it's suppose to be the final one that's released. I still had issues even after the official release. The support people were not helpful at all
Apples beta was way better
0 Likes
Options
Questions
Congrats? Rip? I never had issues. My girlfriend's phone on the other hand is to this day a piece of **bleep**. The S21 Ultra, for whatever reason, is one of their worst phones.

I hade the Note 20 Ultra and upgraded to the S22 Ultra.

I really don't know what they were doing with the S21 Ultra, but it was really messed up
0 Likes
bchildress
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Downloading now -USAScreenshot_20220602-081236_Galaxy Watch4 Manager.jpg
Options
Questions
Congratulations, but I can't
0 Likes