Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

WatchOS5 beta bug report oxygen at night

(Topic created: 06-30-2023 08:40 AM)
useraOT7CEsuC0
Asteroid
Options
Questions

My O2 sensor continuous monitoring at night when I'm sleeping isn't working on the latest beta. 

How do I file a bug report?

8 Replies
useraOT7CEsuC0
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Since updating to the latest beta on the watch 5pro my O2 sensor will work manually but will not collect O2 levels during sleep. This is one of the most important features to me. Anyone else encounter this? I posted on beta forum and it's really awkward to access and no responses and keeps failing. 
0 Likes
Options
Questions
I'm on the same beta with the same watch and experiencing the same thing but when I go to the sleep portion on my phone, I see that it's requesting I need two more nights of sleep for it to learn my sleep habits so I assume that's why I'm not getting any O2 readings, snoring detection or even skin temperature. So I'll wait until it's all calibrated and then see what happens from thereScreenshot_20230709_015212_Samsung Health.jpg
0 Likes
Options
Questions
Well. It started working last night, here's a screenshot from my watch. So you have to fill the ton of days it requires to calibrate itself I guess. I think it's like a total of 10 days or possibly just seven. But they're clearly shows you how many more days of sleep it needs to track before it's ready to start measuring throughout the night, it just doesn't say those words that it won't track until you calibrate it by sleeping a number of days with the watch on first. Two nights ago, I finished the required amount of days, so last night was the first night the watch was calibrated for sleep tracking and all of the sensors that I wanted actually did work.Screenshot_20230709_103817_shealth_1000005472_1688913499.png
Options
Questions
Also make sure you are meeting these requirements because otherwise it won't work. I suggest tonight, you tighten your watch band and move the watch close to around two fingers wide up your arm from the end of your wrist. It will be able to take the most accurate measurements there. Maybe your watch is slightly too loose and while you're sleeping the sensors are lifting from your skin as you move in your sleep

So to recap, I had the same problem as you, I'm on the same beta version with the same watch and I met my sleep cycle learning goal two nights ago so last night was my first sleep with the goal met. Detailed tracking, movement, skin temp, and O2 in the blood all worked perfect last night for the first time. Screenshot_20230709_104458_Samsung Health.jpg
0 Likes
useraOT7CEsuC0
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Hey thanks so much. I'd given up wearing it at night since it wasn't working. I'll pick it up again and see how it goes. I wonder if it's consecutive nights
0 Likes
useraOT7CEsuC0
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Where did you see that error?
0 Likes
useraOT7CEsuC0
Asteroid
Options
Questions
I'm not seeing that šŸ˜ž
0 Likes
Home_in_BKK
Comet
Options
Questions
It's working now with the latest Beta version.
0 Likes