Did you mean: 

Original topic:

When is One Ui beta 3 coming out?

(Topic created: 09-12-2022 11:22 PM)
JadenIsiah
Galaxy
Options
Questions
I'd really like for them to add better stuff to one ui. Better animations for samsung messaging / sending & receiving text sounds like Google message and ios, iPhone reactions... etc!. and clean up the ANIMATIONs of the UI in general
7 Replies
Moosc
Comet
Options
Questions
When they feel like it. There isn't no set schedule. Asking about it isn't going to make it magically appear..
JadenIsiah
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Um Wasn't planning on making it magically appear... 😐was simply asking if anyone knew....
manzoorboy06
Comet
Options
Questions
Abracadabra 🎩 🪄 :crystal_ball: :sparkles:️ looking at the past pattern, most likely by the end of next week.
Options
Questions
Animations may take a while to fix and smooth out so if BETA 3 is about those fixes then I would expect middle to end of the week worst case next week.
0 Likes
Jerechas37
Galaxy
Options
Questions
no one really knows when it is coming for sure but as the above comment States I would assume roughly by the end of the week
Michael6969
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Ice universe said this week https://twitter.com/UniverseIce/status/1568148514328432640?t=t0vuY0wweOCq2C-oPExODw&s=19.

He's pretty reliable on samsung stuff
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.
It is not possible to provide a specific date for publishing the next release. It will be provided as soon as 1st Beta feedback is analyzed and improvements are implemented.
We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.
Regards,
One UI Beta Team