Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

When making phone calls

(Topic created: 11-06-2021 08:15 AM)
chrispy0
Comet
Options
Questions
Anyone else notice when calling some people it just say "calling" with no feedback ring? But it will connect when they answer or goes to their voicemail. It doesn't do it with everyone, just curious if anyone else has had similar issues?
0 Likes
3 Replies
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
Yea, I get that issue on rare occasions. Basically, I'll hangup and then re-dial and the issue is gone. I've had folks say, "yea, i answered but you didn't say anything". (cause I couldn't hear them)

In addition to the phone's native cell calling, I use Google Voice for phone calls ... I've never experienced this issue using Voice, so the issue is obviously something amiss with the native phone functionality.
0 Likes
chrispy0
Comet
Options
Questions
For me it doesn't matter if I hang up and redial it does the same thing with that one individual, but others it will ring no matter what.... I don't know just kinda weird, never had thus before beta, but maybe it will sort itself out
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @chrispy0 ,

This issue may happen due to temporary network issues. If issue happens again, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes