Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Where did most Galaxy Themes go?

(Topic created: 12-16-2021 02:22 PM)
C0C0A
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Ever since I downloaded One UI 4 Beta, most of the themes vanished. 
The only old themes that stayed are the ones I purchased. Every time I go on a theme creator's page, it's blank with no themes.. 
And my wishlist only has five themes instead of the plenty that I added there..

0 Likes
7 Replies
EyeAmTJ
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
A lot of my themes only work on the lock screen now instead of both wallpaper and lock screen
0 Likes
JB247
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
The themes don't show up because the developer hasn't updated there themes for the 4.0 update
0 Likes
C0C0A
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
But thats odd. I couldve sworn on One UI 3.1 I saw themes made for One UI 2.0+, but you may be right. Bummer šŸ˜Ŗ
0 Likes
JB247
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
The only way for themes for 3.1 to show up for you is that you downloaded them to your phone because you purchased it or were trying it out before you updated to the beta
JB247
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Also,once the developer starts updating their themes their page will fill back up for instance this creator page was blank the other week but he's updating his themes and they are slowly showing up againScreenshot_20211216-163548_Galaxy Themes.jpg
C0C0A
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Ok thank you! I'm tempted to just browse themes on my old Galaxy S8+ in the meantime lol
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @C0C0A ,

Themes that are compatible with One UI 4 are only shown.  A theme can be updated by developer to support both One UI 3 and One UI 4. 

Regards
One UI Beta Team