cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Where's One UI 4.0 stable version for beta users?

(Topic created: 12-31-2021 08:23 PM)
spencer5520
Astronaut
Options
Questions
I've seen some non beta users get the stable version but I'm still not seeing it on my software update on my Z Flip 3? 
spencer5520
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Let us know what happens
0 Likes
EXOEJ605
Explorer
Options
Questions
Nothing happened it just went back to beta
0 Likes
spencer5520
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Did you unregistered prior to reverting to android 11?
0 Likes
spencer5520
Astronaut
Options
Questions
I wonder if a Samsung beta rep will ever answer this question. Why on earth are non beta testers getting the stabled version before beta testers? Apple gives out the GM version of iOS to devs first before the general public. Come on Samsung! I wanna be out of beta but don't wanna revert back to update
BRND
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Honestly I think this might be my last Beta, Samsung promises so much and does so little to help us help them. I'm not saying that they aren't working hard to release the update but holy are they TERRIBLE at clarity. We sign up for this to help them out and they gave us what, 3 notices the entire time we've been dealing with this Beta, send them thousands of suggestions and bugs and still no updates, no dates, no 'hey we are getting things ready for you guys' nothing at all. Extremely unprofessional in my opinion, shows me they aren't going above and beyond for things like this.

On top of that non-beta users getting the update first, can we at least know why? Again, clarity for your helpers if you want the help, give us help.
spencer5520
Astronaut
Options
Questions
I'm with you
Unguessable
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Samsung - stop penalizing beta users
spencer5520
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Beta moderator replied
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @spencer5520 ,

We are working on releasing official update at the earliest possible to our beta members. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
ARC3
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Well...it's 1/9 and I'm a T-Mobile customer with an unlocked Z Flip 3 STILL waiting for the final Android 12 update.
0 Likes