cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Halo

Wi-Fi settings crash

Has anyone else experienced crashing when trying to navigate to wifi? 

I've already reported this to Samsung, I'm just curious if anyone else has experienced this issue?

9 REPLIES 9
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Wi-Fi settings crash

no problems with my wifi settings, did you try reseting the network settings maybe that will help, keep us all updated and what happens after the reset
Halo

Re: Re: Wi-Fi settings crash

I can't even get past the connections settings to reset it. I believe it's an issue with the settings app itself and not the wifi settings.
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Re: Re: Wi-Fi settings crash

you can reset the settings, listed under general settings and then click reset network settings clipboard_image_1602973764969_1602973764969.jpg
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Re: Re: Wi-Fi settings crash

it's under general management

I am having the same problem. Too scared to reset network settings as I may not get back into the settings to set wifi back up
Beta Moderator

Hello,

Please try clearing cache of the device to see if it helps.  As a work-around please try enabling air plane mode and disabling airplane mode to see if it helps temporarily resolve the issue. If you are on ZTI7 software, please update to latest software ZTJ3. If issue happens on ZTJ3, as well, please send us an error report immediately after issue is observed with a video recording if possible. Are you observing any loss of mobile data once this happens?

Regards

One UI Beta Team.

Halo

I've switched airplane mode on/off and cleared the partition cache and the issue is still present. The wifi settings crashing doesn't affect my mobile data.

Also I believe the software version I'm on is ZTJA and not any of the others mentioned or I could be looking at the wrong version? Would I check for software updates the usual way or is it different for the beta?

I have cleared the cache and it didn't help. my software version is ZTJA?? There is no update for me
Halo

Update: This issue has since been fixed with the 2nd beta update