Options
Questions
yeah but it's a google issue...not samsung
0 Likes
Tec9sForJesus
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Having an issue with PiP, yeah. It ALWAYS cuts the video PiP off of my screen, and so it's not visible... But while it's doing this, it renders the whole touch screen's touch sensitivity unusable. Due to this, I would like to think that this is more of a Samsung problem... But even if it is a Google problem, just report the issue on a private Play Store review and the Google devs will literally fix it within two weeks.

Remember the big white bar appearing on your Google Messages app (if you use that one) near the bottom of the screen? Or the voicemail issues with Google Phone? If so, then you can thank me lol. I was the one sending logs to google's devs and they fixed both problems within just two weeks. So yeah, if it's a Google problem, at least it'll get fixed much faster!
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

As the problem involves a 3rd party app, it would be best to contact the app developer for support. However, if you do experience issues with a Samsung app, please send us an error report with a video recording and we would be able to debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team.

0 Likes