Did you mean: 

Original topic:

beta 5

(Topic created on: 11/18/20 7:14 PM)
zdost
Comet
Options
Questions
Can someone tell me a difference between this beta and beta 4? The only thing I have noticed is the new effect when pressing the screen shutter button, which is a nice touch. Other than that there is nothing else different that I have seen so far. No new suggestions have been implemented. It could be all under the hood, that is very possible, but I want to make sure.
6 Replies
Wayofroy
Halo
Options
Questions
Same, I hate how they don't be specific about what's fixed. Everything we've asked for in suggestions hasn't even implemented, only bug fixes.
0 Likes
zdost
Comet
Options
Questions
exactly. I hate when it's just "improved camera performance"
Kaku
Halo
Options
Questions
They just change the build name. From beta 1 to 5 almost zero improvement
0 Likes
zdost
Comet
Options
Questions
I just wish that would implement more suggestions. they respond saying they might, but it's never a solid answer
HyperWolf
Explorer
Options
Questions
mainly just stability improvement and fixing issues along the ways. 🤷 all suggestions probably going through marketing staff for review. I doubted we will see them anytime soon (of course they want to put themon newer models). I guess that's why some people rooted their phone so they could do all kind of stuff on it lol
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

Thank you all for your feedback. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes