Did you mean: 

Original topic:

blue light filter

(Topic created on: 10/27/20 9:18 PM)
NoName335
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Does anyone's blue light filter come on at random times? Mine has been turning itself on for weeks. I used to use it on my old device for when it got lateit would come on, but now on my s20+ it comes on whenever it feels like. I haven't set it up on this phone since I got it and I know it could be a setting that came over from my last phone, but I never use the blue light filter on this phone. No idea why it keeps coming on 
0 Likes
8 Replies
BlackOps
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
some say that google carries it to other devices and the fix was to download google books and turn on and off blue light in it.
Glitchbug
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Make sure this is off. clipboard_image_1603857610835.jpg
NoName335
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
that was on. but it was scheduled to come on at 11pm. it came on at 11: 42 pm
0 Likes
Glitchbug
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Try clearing your system cache.
Power phone off completely.
Then hold volume up and power button until you get a weird menu that's what you want.
Select WIPE CACHE PORTION and your phone will restart.
Hopefully that helps.
0 Likes
NoName335
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
did that too
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, please send us an error report to help us debug the issue. Please also keep an eye out for any other issues you may encounter. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

BrettTech
Halo
Options
Questions
I love using this feature but it seems like it turns itself off and I have to manually turn it on after reboot
0 Likes
shoman94
Galaxy
Options
Questions
I have it scheduled for sunset thru sunrise and it's working as expected.
0 Likes