cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

keeping android 11 beta after phone swap

My Galaxy S20 Ultra is being swapped. Replacement device should arrive tomorrow. What is best way to be certain I'm able to reload Android 11 beta on the new device before I move my data over?

Thanks
16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted
Beta Moderator

Re: keeping android 11 beta after phone swap

Hello @Claykin ,

Please check your messages on samsung community.  You may also reach out to our customer support

@ 1-800-726-7864 and they will gather required information from you. 

Regards

One Ui Beta Team

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: keeping android 11 beta after phone swap

I got the new phone. Same model, same carrier. I'm signed into my Samsung account in New Members app. It's not offering the android 11 download and I see no way to force it. I called Samsung support but no one there knows what to do. I told them the details of your email but no one including the supervisor knows how to update the backend to permit my replacement device to download the beta. Help!
Highlighted
Asteroid

I just called a second time and staff handling calls for Samsung have no clue what to do. Two supervisors have been involved and they have no solution. I read them your email received yesterday and they're stuck and telling me I'm out of luck. I've also replied to your email, but seems no one checks that address. Unreal. How can I get the new device enrolled so I can move my data?? Please.
Highlighted
Asteroid

@USBetaModerator can I please get a follow up from your team on getting my new device on the beta? I need to return this defective device to TMobile. Details have been given to Samsung support as well as the Samsung media solutions department. I've also replied to the email received from your team. Finally, I submit an error report with the details. How else can I get in contact to allow my replacement device to be able to download the beta?
Highlighted
Beta Moderator

Hello @Claykin ,

We are very sorry our support team wasnt able to help you with device swap. We did receive your error report. Can you DM "USBetaModerator" directly IMEI instead of sending email as Email would generally come from a do not reply inbox. 

Once again we apologize for the inconvenience. 

Regards

One Ui Beta Team.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Re: keeping android 11 beta after phone swap

How do I DM the US beta moderator?
Highlighted
Beta Moderator

Hello @Claykin ,

1. Go to https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Samsung-Community/ct-p/us

2.Login with your samsung account.

3. Click Messages icon next to your username

4. Select "New Message" 

5. In send to field start typing "UsBetaModerator" it would automatically show suggestion of our username at botoom

6. Fill appropriate subject and body (samsung account,Model No, IMEI, serial no and carrier

7. Click Send Message

Highlighted
Beta Moderator

Also if possible, Please tag us like you did in message earlier. That would help get attention asap as we receive a seperate notification for that rather than checking back on thread.

Regards

One Ui Beta Team

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Re: Re: keeping android 11 beta after phone swap

Can someone please find another method for me to get my new IMEI and serial number to the @USBetaModerator?? The site is not allowing me to send a private message (DM). Says I've reached the limit, yet this was the first and only message I've ever sent on the site. So, it's clearly having configuration issues. Is there an email address? A phone number? Can someone go out of their way and call me? Something, please...