Did you mean: 

Original topic:

keyboard

(Topic created on: 11/25/20 5:56 PM)
ifh
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Is there an update comg put soon to fix the keyboard issue? I can barely type a text! It is so messed up and tales forever because I have to correct everything all while it's switching between the keyboard oars, gifs, stickers, etc. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Questions
Did you start having this issues after you installed Beta 6 or is been there on all the Beta versions??
I'm assuming you have the latest update for Samsung Keyboard?
My recommendation, set your device in Recovery Mode and Clear Cache Partition, this step is often overlooked but it's IMPORTANT to Clear Partition after ANY UPDATE to get rid of any previous app data for firmware data compatibility. ..
What I do after ANY UPDATE, I let my phone to restart and finish app update and right after it finishes the update I'll restart my phone in recovery mode and Wipe this Partition ( personally I clear the Partition about 3 times, just a habit), but after doing this for so long I never have any issues with my phone or any app.

clipboard_image_1606359963855_1606359963855.jpg

clipboard_image_1606359968805.jpg

View solution in context

7 Replies
Options
Questions
Did you try to reset the app? it might help

clipboard_image_1606356967287_1606356967287.jpg

ifh
Astronaut
Options
Questions
I did, but it didn't help. Thank you for the suggestion though!
0 Likes
Solution
Options
Questions
Did you start having this issues after you installed Beta 6 or is been there on all the Beta versions??
I'm assuming you have the latest update for Samsung Keyboard?
My recommendation, set your device in Recovery Mode and Clear Cache Partition, this step is often overlooked but it's IMPORTANT to Clear Partition after ANY UPDATE to get rid of any previous app data for firmware data compatibility. ..
What I do after ANY UPDATE, I let my phone to restart and finish app update and right after it finishes the update I'll restart my phone in recovery mode and Wipe this Partition ( personally I clear the Partition about 3 times, just a habit), but after doing this for so long I never have any issues with my phone or any app.

clipboard_image_1606359963855_1606359963855.jpg

clipboard_image_1606359968805.jpg

View solution in context

USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @user9tCoUcVBSN ,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your contribution to beta community.

Regards

One Ui Beta Team

0 Likes
ifh
Astronaut
Options
Questions
It started after I installed Beta 6.
How do I set my device in recovery mode? If it's too much to type, 8 can Google it. Thank you for the help and advice!
Options
Questions
- Press & hold Power key》
-Tap Restart》
-press & hold Power & Volume Up while phone restart and keep pressing until you see the Galaxy logo at start and let go》
-Device would get into Recovery Mode》
-using Volume Up or Volume Down to scroll and press Power Key to select》
- Scroll to Wipe Cache Partition and press Power Key》
- next scroll to Yes and press Power Key to select》
-Once completed press Power key to restart phone
ifh
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Thank you, I appreciate it!