Did you mean: 

Original topic:

random restarts

(Topic created on: 12/12/20 1:04 PM)
Lucifermammon
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Submitted my log information 3 times now. Anyone else getting random restarts for no reason? I can be streaming music or video, even just reading something online from Google or email and phone just restarts out of nowhere. 
7 Replies
USCG1992
Halo
Options
Questions
Yes. All of the time. I've submitted probably 15 data logs from this Beta Program alone and another 10 or so that were system generated by the phone itself. All I get back are messages saying no data log was sent. It's extremely agitating to be having these problems and Samsung hasn't been very helpful at all.
Shagz09
Asteroid
Options
Questions
having the same issues haven't received a response from beta team
0 Likes
Options
Questions
they've responded to a previous post about this and going into recovery mode and wiping cache was the "fix".
0 Likes
Lucifermammon
Asteroid
Options
Questions
I've tried doing that solution and I kid you not it it happened not even 10 mins later
0 Likes
Options
Questions
I'm not surprised. I really don't see how some cache built up in the partition would cause restart after restart. The poster and another said it worked for them so I just passed it along.
0 Likes
Manny_a
Asteroid
Options
Questions
same here.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @Lucifermammon ,

Thank you for submitting the error report. We have provided your logs to our dev team for analysis. 

Regards

One Ui Beta Team

0 Likes