Did you mean: 

Original topic:

sms send issues

(Topic created on: 12/9/20 3:34 PM)
RaDmAnZ
Constellation
Options
Questions
Today out of nowhere I am not able to send sms, messages shows sending but never send 
18 Replies
user4dhs0uxY29
Constellation
Options
Questions
I've exact same issue.....installed carrier services and testing now.
0 Likes
Wmckinnon44
Asteroid
Options
Questions
I actually just went in and uninstalled Carrier Services and I started getting texts and the ones I was trying to send out all were sent, I've been texting back and forth with people, and also my backup phone, and everything is working fine
0 Likes
RaDmAnZ
Constellation
Options
Questions
it was fixed yesterday, this morning we are back at it with same exact issue
0 Likes
RaDmAnZ
Constellation
Options
Questions
This I a little silly team, we need either and updated beta or final release. This is now causing an sms stoppage every couple of hours or so, even after clearing data out of messing app it takes a bit to start working again.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

Please try the suggestions made by  @Jakebs . If the issue persists, please send us an error report. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team.

0 Likes
RaDmAnZ
Constellation
Options
Questions
USBetamoderator - I conquered with @Jakebs , and had Uninstalled carrier services and reinstalled and it works but only for a bit, it comes back to same sending issue ..

sending report now

0 Likes
Jakebs
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Don't reinstall until Google updates the app or releases a statement relating
0 Likes
RaDmAnZ
Constellation
Options
Questions
to be clear, this is a Google messages RCS issue not Samsung message app . I'm not using Samsung messages but Google app.
0 Likes
RaDmAnZ
Constellation
Options
Questions
alright team, looks like Google has fixed the issue. New CS update available for download as well as new Google messages. check for update
0 Likes