Did you mean: 

Original topic:

tmobile app log in

(Topic created: 08-13-2022 01:42 PM)
Nchiz003
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I haven't been able to log in to my tmobile app since I upgrade to beta. Anyone else with this issue?
8 Replies
racedog
Halo
Options
Questions
I have tmobile and am not having any issues logging into the app.
Bengalsfan86
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I am also having a problem logging in from the app
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
Try uninstalling and installing it again. When I had t mobile I had no issues I was in the 12 beta. Now I'm on Verizon and can log in. It might just need a fresh install
0 Likes
Nchiz003
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Ok. I'll try Uninstaller and re-installing
0 Likes
CJ78
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I had to clear the data to get it to work. Guessing since it uses the SIM to authenticate now it could be related to the RCS issue some have seen that's fixed with toggling the SIM
0 Likes
Iamthecpu
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Nope, all good. I use the biometric login as well and see no issues. In fact it seems faster now🤔
0 Likes
Nchiz003
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I'm still unable to log in. I've cleared the data. I'm unable to uninstall.Screenshot_20220814_102503.jpgScreenshot_20220814_102453.jpg
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes