Did you mean: 

Original topic:

wifi calling?

(Topic created: 11-04-2020 08:56 AM)
moemahmoud
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I have a t mobile unlocked phone with Att Sim card in. I don't see wifi calling anywhere has it changed locations or how so I find it as has been a long time since I used it.

I looked at settings then connections but nothing, if I can't find it is there a way to get it back ?

0 Likes
8 Replies
davebwi
Comet
Options
Questions
try rebooting, power off phone, then hold power and volume up button untill phone starts ti turn on, then release both buttons, use volume down button to highlight wipe cache, select with power button and follow promps, then reboot
0 Likes
moemahmoud
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
i tried that as you said but nothing, I remember there used to be an icon in notification bar? when I do search in settings it shows up but when I click in search to direct it goes to connections and shows nothing. do you know where in settings it lives ?
0 Likes
davebwi
Comet
Options
Questions
I would report it using Beta feedback. but you have a Tmobile branded phone? not a true unlocked from Samsung? that may be the problem..
0 Likes
moemahmoud
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
yes my phone starts with the t mobile logo and it is unlocked as I use att Sim in it
0 Likes
davebwi
Comet
Options
Questions
i bet that is the issue, but report it anyway, maybe they can fix..FYI my phone is true unlocked model..shows Samsung on boot up...then it reads my AT&T sim..good luck
0 Likes
moemahmoud
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
appreciate it, I actually thought that only branded phones get wifi calling not true samsung phones something about network support
0 Likes
davebwi
Comet
Options
Questions
thats the way it was before..thats why I am so happy that Samsung enabled it..it works awesome for me at work.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, please send us an error report to help us debug the issue. Please also keep an eye out for any other issues you may encounter. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes