Original topic:

⚠️ Alert Samsung ⚠️

(Topic created: 10-01-2021 10:27 PM)
RiicanBoy87
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
I need everyone's support. I would like samsung, google, alexa and all the virtual assistants to be synchronized, that when you are in the amazon app you call Google or Bixby and that they respond no matter what app you are in that all the virtual assistants respond which they are not doing. I just want Bixby Google and Alexa together or maybe all the virtual assistants. Thanks 😊 🫂 🙏 😊 
7 Replies
Options
I feel like Samsung should instead increase its partnership with Microsoft and use Cortana as the assistant instead. Bixby isn't really terrible in my opinion, but Samsung just doesn't do enough work with it as it is and I feel like Microsoft and Samsung teaming up will make a great impression with all the apps and progress they are doing
useroXNlNPgB1S
Cosmic Ray
Options
Don't want to repeat
0 Likes
useroXNlNPgB1S
Cosmic Ray
Options
Yes, link
0 Likes
useroXNlNPgB1S
Cosmic Ray
Options
Good idea c
0 Likes
useroXNlNPgB1S
Cosmic Ray
Options
Yes
0 Likes
useroXNlNPgB1S
Cosmic Ray
Options
What?
0 Likes
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes