(Topic created: 03-15-2024 12:48 PM)
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hi Samsung Members!

Samsung_Account_KV.jpg

We'd love to hear from you about your experience with Samsung Account and how it can be improved. We're also curious about any features or integrations with other services you'd like to see. We're all ears, so let us know your thoughts!

We kindly ask you to provide constructive feedback. We might not be able to reply to each comment but rest assured that we will sincerely take note of each comment.

Thank you in advance for your contribution and we're excited to hear from you!

35 Replies
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Looking forward to hearing everyone's feedback and suggestions!

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Poulami Sen
Constellation
Options

We bought samsung care+ during Samsung fold z4 purchase in 2023.we were given false promises by samsung Palo alto Stanford store that all sort of situation is covered in highest premium of servify insurance.Unfortunately the phone got lost this week and inspite of insurance the fraudulent activity starts as we were told by store that refurbished used phone will be given and store will open the boxbeforeus

DAN003
Comet
Options
Possibly linking galaxy buds to my samsung account so if they get stolen they can't be accessed
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you so much @DAN003  I think that would be an awesome idea myself! 

DAN003
Comet
Options
My previous galaxy buds 2 were stolen and I was never able to locate them hopefully in the near future we can link them directly to our samsung account. I bought galaxy buds 2 pro and they are incredible 👍🏻
Hake
Comet
Options
Yes, more security features for your account devices like activation locks and being able to locate your devices more easily.

Additionally, a more secure way of keeping your device safe if someone sees your passcode would be nice like separate pin codes for changing major settings with a time delay.
Hake
Comet
Options
Offline finding could definitely be suggested and more obvious for people because it grows the smart things find network and is very useful if you lose your phone and many people don't realize it's off until they need to find their phone.

Most of my family I had to turn it on for them as it is off by default and they had no idea it was there.
DAN003
Comet
Options
Integrate financial tools that help users manage subscriptions warranties and insurance for their Samsung products like a finance hub for samsung users
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
If you access your Samsung account via the Web, it has some of those options, such as Samsung care status and Your Device list with serial numbers and Imei numbers, but I would love to see these features in the Samsung account app on my device including your ideas for payment options and other helpful tips, Thank you for your suggestions and Feedback!!