Original topic:

2 Step Auth

(Topic created: 11-12-2020 11:46 PM)
userhpPnoOkJwL
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hello,

Due to Samsung dropping file hosting service for samsung accounts, i am forced to migrate my files, but to do so i have to log in AND set up 2 step auth. 

There seems to be no obvious way to skip setting up 2 step auth, thus im not able to save my files. 

Am i missing something? I really prefer not to give samsung my mobile number as eventually it will be leaked and used for malicious purposes.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJace
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

The setup of 2-step verification would be required in order to save and migrate these files, this is set up as a security measure to protect your information. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungJace
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

The setup of 2-step verification would be required in order to save and migrate these files, this is set up as a security measure to protect your information. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes