JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

3 days ago Samsung canceled my Samsung Care

(Topic created on: 2/16/21 11:41 PM)
userZVMTincsWz
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
I received an email saying that my Samsung Care was canceled, which I thought was extremely odd as I never authorized any changes for this. Did a little digging and emailed support, which led to finding out my Samsung Care was canceled because my payment information was incorrect. I tried to go further into the conversation with the rep since Samsung Care is charged directly to my Samsung Financing Account, which I opened up when I got my Note 20 Ultra, this account is still active, I mean I have a bill for it due the 20th. 

So how can I have an invalid account if I'm still being charged for the phone, but not the protection? I even have bill statements from previous months that took the monthly charge for Samsung Care. How do I fix this? 

#Support
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

I recommend that you call in and talk to our Samsung Premium Care department 1-866-371-9501

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
userWBAp5Iumrp
Constellation
Options
you better call them again
0 Likes
userd57IsCE0wW
Constellation
Options

I had a similar issue. spoke to them a few days ago because I received a cancellation notice. I have my note20 ultra, and my wife's s20 ultra. Care+ on both. Both on the same card. Thee have for some reason had issues charging one or the other on a number of occassions on a good card. The same day they said they couldn't charge my card, the successfully show a charge for my wife's phone. Same card. can show attempts etc... and how my card was never even attempted for my phone's care+. Nope, nothing. Was supposed to be contacted by samsung yesterday. As far as I'm concerned, they breached the contract so if my phone is damaged?.. I will not pay them, as per our company attorney. No way for me to re-start the subscription either allegedly. I even tried for the last 3 days to update credit card/account info?.. nothing.. 3 days of "can't do that at this time" <edit>

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

I recommend that you call in and talk to our Samsung Premium Care department 1-866-371-9501

View solution in context

0 Likes
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find resolutions and needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring with your product. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes