Original topic:

A way to add custom nutrition facts to your custom foods in samsung health app

(Topic created: 09-05-2021 03:38 PM)
Jonathanpecany100
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Don't know where I would suggest this, but I would like to suggest a feature to add custom nutrition facts to your custom foods in the samsung health app. That way, you can show all the information of the food item as some food items has a longer list of vitamins and minerals.

Since this is a community post, who all would love this feature, and why. As well as reasons if you hate it.
3 Replies
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Jonathanpecany100
Astronaut
Options
Thanks. How do you like my idea, I am wondering. And be honest.
Adavisclan
Constellation
Options
Great post.. Before buying my Galaxy watch I used a fitbit which allowed adding homemade meals with associated nutrition values. Been trying to do the same with Samsung Health to no avail. May have to reload the fit bit app just to keep track of dietary info.
0 Likes