JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to take a screenshot on my A02?

(Topic created: 07-15-2021 02:09 AM)
Dreamwalker
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I'M trying to find how to take screen shots with my fingers like my Motorola, or find toolbar on this new phone. It shows that the tool bar is open but it's not. 

0 Likes
5 Replies
Letta0307
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
First what phone do you have?? Because you can take a screen shot either with gestures (waving your hand across the screen) or by pressing the volume down button and the power button down at the same time for a few seconds
Dreamwalker
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I'm sorry I just got your question. it's a Samsung A02. I just got 2 weeks ago. But they didn't put my SD card in until last week when their Sims card died.
0 Likes
CoolmanNikolai
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Diddo!
Dreamwalker
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
with my Motorola i used three fingers to get a screen shot. if says the bar is open but it's not on the bottom of the screen.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello @Dreamwalker,

I know how frustrating it can be to get accustomed to a new phone. As @Letta0307 said, the options for taking a screenshot would either be by using the power and volume down keys or through gestures. Here is an article that will you provide you with the steps. https://www.naldotech.com/samsung-galaxy-a02-screenshot/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.