Original topic:

A10 Suggestions for changing the icons?

(Topic created: 07-04-2021 12:28 PM)
mankynn
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices

This is what I want to do I wanna find a way I can change my icon I just want something new actually renewal look......I was thinking about launcher or something any suggestions 
Solution
Ricardo66
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices
look in theme store under icons or themes. You can also download different fonts

Have you tried dowloading Good lock, might not have icon variation but you can change the look and feel of the screen. You will have to be patient and experiment with color combos but worthwhile. You can adjust the grid, task manager, quick launch etc.

It doesn't have the stylistic widget like third party kwgt and hex. Those apps are fun I would recommend reviewing a few YouTube videos how to do it.

https://youtu.be/helg-HHwTKU

https://youtu.be/okpStbd6XrU

https://youtu.be/RfpuQAJ_GV4

just a start . If you venture outside you lose some one ui features, perhaps not too noticeable and gain others. It's really a preference. Doesn't hurt to experiment, you can always revert to default launcher and screen. Whatever you do save your current setup

Personally I find Samsung works best within its ecosystem. If you want a pure Droid get a Pixel

last option is a third party launcher like Nova, Microsoft, etc. plenty to choose. you can use kwgt or hex with these too
mankynn
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Yeah I haven't had update for 2 weeks I am just tried of looking at the same thing its get old I am wanting a different layout for my Samsung Galaxy A10 I don't like the icon anyways
0 Likes
Ricardo66
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices
thats the beauty you can also hide icons in the app tray settings. open your app tray, click three dots. open settings. click hide/unhide and select. The apps are still there and available you just don't see them
Ricardo66
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I change a lot too. I like something for a couple of weeks then change.

I don't change routines, calender

I decided to stay with the native messenger but I think it will merge with Google messenger soon

kept the native dialer works fine for me
mankynn
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I haven't had update yet since I had this phone
0 Likes
mankynn
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
And I have this phone almost 2weeks
0 Likes
mankynn
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Did you ever figure it out
0 Likes
Ricardo66
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices
ues I just change my custom themes, update your phone download good lock

look on you tube how to use good lock and trial
mankynn
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
How can you customer your theme is there app for it
0 Likes
Ricardo66
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices
it is difficult to tell you exactly what to do because it is a preference issue, you have to figure out what u like
0 Likes