Original topic:

AR Emoji enhancement

(Topic created: 07-04-2022 01:02 PM)
Bfloyd1989
Halo
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Similar to bit emoji. I would like the ability to
see contacts that use AR Emoji and interact with them to make AR stickers instead of having to create friends ar emojis from scratch.

Also please add the ability to share custom made clothing in AR Studio

Also please add more options of clothing under ar Studio and hair options.

Lastly add more ethnicity styles. Im african american and feel many hairstlee and feature are under represented. 
2 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Drbabyface
Constellation
Options

I would it think by now that Samsung would it consider adding this feature to the AR Camera to customize body type from skinny, Curvy, chubby, and muscular. We like the idea we could customize the facial of the AR but how about the body. So many years and people keep requesting this and still have not been done. I believe this could be done with app updates. Come on Samsung we been asking for this for a while. Maybe if we get 1m likes one a post like this they will consider this. I am also adding the ability to scan your pet face to creates a pet also. Come on people let see if we get this post at least 500k Likes or more and see if Samsung pay attention then.