JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

AR Zone disappeared from app drawer

(Topic created: 04-10-2021 04:21 PM)
Dagdinmar
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I actualdently disabled AR Zone from screen. I went to apps thinking I could open it from there to reinable it, but open is not available, neither was uninstall. Disable and force stop are both gray.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
nopen1278
Comet
Options
Go to settings->apps->AR Zone->AR Zone settings. Make sure add AR Zone to App screen is toggled on.

View solution in context

4 Replies
nopen1278
Comet
Options
You disabled the app from home screen or app drawer? It should be in your app drawer in the Samsung folder. If you can't find it there do a search for AR Zone while in the app drawer.
0 Likes
Dagdinmar
Constellation
Options

It dissappear from both home screen and app page. I can go to settings and apps and find it. But the open is not available. I have try everything short of factory reset.

0 Likes
Solution
nopen1278
Comet
Options
Go to settings->apps->AR Zone->AR Zone settings. Make sure add AR Zone to App screen is toggled on.

View solution in context

SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find resolutions and needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring with your product. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes