Original topic:

About a credit card

(Topic created: 08-27-2019 09:42 AM)
userRUOZN9nzCT
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hello! I wanted to let you know that yesterday I introduced the numbers of a credit card when I was preparing the order or a phone. In the end I didn't finish the order because I wanted to confirm the address with my family but I was informed  right away of two charges of 0,99 each to the credit card even though I didn't confirm the purchase.

I know its not a huge ammount of money but because I wasn't sure if it was from your store or not, I proceeded to block the card just in case it and I was adviced by the bank to let you know in case it is a malware on your page or something. 

I would like to know if there is a safer way to purchase one of your devices?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Stephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

For information related to online orders, please reach out to our eCommerce team at 855-726-8721 directly.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Stephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

For information related to online orders, please reach out to our eCommerce team at 855-726-8721 directly.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes