Original topic:

Access menu

(Topic created: 10-09-2021 01:47 PM)
user7wixpQkB2a
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

My access menu keeps popping up and we can't turn it off so it's blocking the screen. The captions button goes on and off by itself. This only seems to happen in input 1, which is where DISH is hooked up, so we watch this often. Input 2 is our Roku system and we don't seem to have this problem there. I've changed all the batteries in our remotes and have unplugged everything for over an hour. That seemed to help for a little while but it's doing it again. This just started happening this week. We've had the tv not almost a year now. Any ideas?

0 Likes
1 Reply
SamsungNik
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hello, I completely understand how frustrating that can be. I would recommend the following 3 solutions to resolve this concern:

1st: Perform a Smart Hub reset:

1. Open Settings, then select Support.

2. Select Device Care.

Note: On some models, select Support instead.

3. Select Self Diagnosis, then select Reset Smart Hub and then enter your PIN.

4. After the reset is complete, select OK.

2nd: Perform a factory reset:

1. Open Settings, and then select General.

2. Select Reset, enter your PIN (0000 is the default) and then select Reset.

3. To complete the reset, select OK. Your TV will restart automatically.

4. If these steps don't match your TV, navigate to Settings, select Support, and then select Self DiagnosisReset will be located in that menu. You can also check your user manual for exact instructions for your TV model.

Note: The Reset function is not available if you are using an app.

OR

3rd: Contact our support for assistance using Remote Management at 1-800-726-7864

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes