I am trying to connect my Outlook calendar to my Samsung calendar and cannot find a way to connect next. I want to connect the calendar so that my Galaxy Wear can provide my agenda for easy review.
I have already combined my personal Gmail account to my Office365 account for work without a problem. I cannot go from my Samsung calendar to my personal Office365 account.
@TomBrouillette Have you tried:
- Open Samsung calendar app
- Click the 3 line (hamburger) menu in upper left.
- Scroll to the bottom and select "Manage calendars"
- Click the "+" sign in upper right.
- Choose the Exchange option and enter the information about your Outlook/Exchange calendar.
Thank you for the suggestion - I did go thru Manage Calendar and tried the Offic365. Just tried Exchange option and message response require admin to allow. Thank you for your help I have my way forward now