Original topic:

Add ability to use more than one condition for modes

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
OakleafRanger09
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
It would be nice to have the ability to make more than one condition apply to a mode. For instance, I work from home and also go to the office some days. Work mode is set for me being at work, or the time being my normal work hours.
It would be nice if the latter only applied when I was also at home, so that when I am on vacation or otherwise not at home, the mode would not turn on.
1 Reply
LongHiker
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

@OakleafRanger09 When you edit Modes, you can set 2 conditions. If you set both of them, the mode will run when BOTH are true and won't run if one is false. 

Set up the Work mode so that is uses work location and the correct time period. You can configure the time period to only be weekdays or any days that you want. Configure all the conditions and enable it. 

Then, click Add mode. Create one called "Work from home". For this one, set the location as your home location and the correct time period. Then configure the conditions. 

Now the:

• "Work" mode will fire when you are at your work location during the hours/days that you specify.
  • "Work from home" mode will fire when you are at home during the hours/days that you specify. 
0 Likes