Original topic:

Add option for additional folders inside parent folders

(Topic created: 09-16-2022 08:29 AM)
userQGIEswiTWc
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Right now we can only create folders in the app drawer, and put apps in them.

It would be great for more customization to have the option of adding folders inside other folders. This will help a lot with management for people with many apps that create single folders for 2-3 apps and populate the whole app drawer.

If we could create a folder, put apps in it, and add a second folder inside that follows the same category, this will reduce clutter in the main drawer.

Example: I have a "Misc" folder that has all not categorized apps in, and inside amongst other apps are my App Stores. It would be great if I could add a second folder inside "Misc", call it "Maintenance" and put my app stores in it.

3 Replies
Oxford
Black Hole
Options
You cannot create a folder within a folder, but you can create an album within a folder. Tap on the three dots up on the top right and click on create album.
0 Likes
userQGIEswiTWc
Asteroid
Options

No idea what you're talking about, I'm talking about the app drawer and there's no option to create any "album" of apps inside another folder.

0 Likes
Oxford
Black Hole
Options
My bad, I missed one important word in your explanation the word "app" . I gave directions how to set up an album within a folder in the photo gallery. Sorry for the confusion.
0 Likes