JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Adding Apps in Samsung Free

(Topic created: 02-01-2021 02:54 PM)
blkeyewrx
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

In the app description there is mention of accessing other apps from Samsung Free. At this time I'm only seeing a news feed. How can I add apps to Samsung Free?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you. Based on the image it looks like you may have an AT&T phone. The watch tab is not an available option on AT&T phones. So the feature would not be available unfortunately due to the carrier restrictions. 

However, for anyone that is experience this with other carriers, there was a new update to the app ver. 5.1.0 1.8. Once it's updated the tab normally appears about 48 hrs after update. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
dougsteward
Galaxy
Options
there are options to watch and play at the bottom....this will bring you to an app to watch tv/play games
blkeyewrx
Asteroid
Options
I only seem to have a button for "more articles" and several hashtag suggestions
0 Likes
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Would you be able to provide a screenshot of what you see I think this may help us being able to see what you see? 

0 Likes
blkeyewrx
Asteroid
Options
This is the bottom of the feed. I don't have options for apps or games

Screenshot_20210203-113629_Samsung Free.jpg

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you. Based on the image it looks like you may have an AT&T phone. The watch tab is not an available option on AT&T phones. So the feature would not be available unfortunately due to the carrier restrictions. 

However, for anyone that is experience this with other carriers, there was a new update to the app ver. 5.1.0 1.8. Once it's updated the tab normally appears about 48 hrs after update. 

View solution in context

0 Likes