cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: ads, really Samsung?

that's not a solution, the ads are in Samsung daily, Galaxy store, Samsung music, they are everywhere. 🤦🏻‍♂️
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: ads, really Samsung?

@GalaxyNeptunia wrote:
it may bother you, but to be honest I haven't even seen them, I dont use samsung health and I use the weather channel opposed to Samsung Weather, so if you want an ad free experience that's how

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: ads, really Samsung?

Is there a workaround is there a way to remove the ads

Highlighted
Constellation

Unwanted Ads on Galaxy S8+

I have a Samsung Galaxy S8+ mobile phone and in the last few weeks I have started to receive unwanted full screen ads immediately after swipping to open the phone. The latest one is from Kartel. A common denominator in the ads is that it says that it is "Top on Google Play" with 5 gold stars. Can anyone tell me how to get rid of these ads? I have tried clearing the cache but to no avail.  

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Unwanted Ads on Galaxy S8+

@userxJh03Hk4QO Here are step by step instructions on how to stop pop-up ads https://youtu.be/JA-cBtOWgtw

This video has instructions on how to stop pop-up ads that are coming from an app in your Google Playstore. I hope that it was helpful! Thank You for watching.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Unwanted Ads on Galaxy S8+

Thousa is not the issue the OP is facing
Highlighted
Asteroid

Samsung Music app ads

Will Samsung remove the ads from the music app I refuse to use this application as long as it has as in it

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Samsung Music app ads

Samsung is doing a lot that is making me want to ditch my S20 for a Pixel...ads everywhere.  Ads are already ruining our web browsing and youtube experience...now they are in phone apps and not third party apps but apps built by Samsung.  It's embarassing.  I've been using Samsung since the S3 but depending on what the Pixel 5 is like I may be done for good soon.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Samsung Music app ads

yup, I'm thinking of doing the same, I had the Note 9 since it came out, but now they are forcing me to ditch their phones and go somewhere else, I guess my next phone will be a Pixel.
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Samsung Music app ads

Hey, 

@Waltrd

I agree I don't like unsolicited ads. The ones I dislike the most are the ones that show up in system apps that I can't disable or uninstall. Full screen ads that prevent using the app until I close them are definitely my favorites. 

On the other side of the coin if I spend over a thousand dollars on a phone, the hardware, the firmware, the operating system, the features and capabilities ect are perfect then paying 3 dollars more for a third party music app that has more capabilities, features and a better ui isn't going to be an issue that pushes me to a another manufacturer.

Everyone has their own point of view on these things and I appreciate all the community members weighing in on this. I don't like ads.

Best regards, 

CLF