JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Ads in Samsung Music

(Topic created: 10-27-2020 02:37 PM)
userbVgG9dr6MV
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I recently recieved the update to Samsung Music. The ad at the top of the tracks list is really annoying and is unaccepatble for my flagship phone. I don't want to use a music app with and ad. Is there any way to dissable these ads?

269 Replies
A2B-Gaming
Constellation
Options
So, to be clear. This is not The Weather Channel App from the play store(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.weather.Weather). This is a default app designed by Samsung with weather data provided by The Weather Channel. Samsung pumping ads into my Phone app can't really be deleted. Why are the ads to begin with in my Phones built in applications designed by Samsung? That's my point.
0 Likes
TentacleShock
Cosmic Ray
Options
Hello A2B-Gaming,

Is this a recurring issue with your Note 20?
0 Likes
Littleoldme
Asteroid
Options
The app has nothing to do with samsung if you look at the privacy policy. In settings/apps take away all permissions the weather app has and guess what no more advertisements then choose what weather app you want and everything is good.
0 Likes
x-TURBO-x
Nebula
Options
bruh... nowhere does it say because you're paying $1300 your phone will be ad-free... 😏🤣 what year are you living in? ads is $$$
0 Likes
FMZ1606
Astronaut
Options
but how come apple doesnt do that with their phones? i have the same issue, i hate having to see an ad every time i want to see the weather
0 Likes
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
0 Likes
Gnomelmploder
Asteroid
Options
Seriously. Open Weather and get ads. Open Music and get ads. 

I won't look at the ads, in fact I just use another app. When you charge over a grand for a phone you can afford to keep your included apps ad-free. Stop being so ridiculous Samsung. It really cheapens the phones. 
megaroeny
Cosmic Ray
Options
Agreed. I was going to give the Weather app a second shot, then remembered it had ads. Ridiculous
0 Likes
Tinkerbellah
Astronaut
Options
Open EVERYTHING & get ads! Bombarded with ads! Ads that I close ASAP sans reading because I HATE them... makes me wanna throw my phone against the wall:double_exclamation_mark:
0 Likes
ACC01
Halo
Options
I have a problem with ads, I hate them, and they appear in multiple native samsung applications, such as weather, music and some others, SOMEONE HAS ANY IDEA OF HOW TO REMOVE THOSE ADS