JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Ads in Samsung app

(Topic created: 11-20-2020 06:08 PM)
userbVgG9dr6MV
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I recently received the update to Samsung Music. The ad at the top of the tracks list is really annoying and is unacceptable for my flagship phone. I don't want to use a music app with and ad. Is there any way to disable these ads?

263 Replies
Robotfly
Comet
Options
They want your information bro I don't think there's any way to stop These ads on any phone lol.. It's just their way to sell your information to 3rd party consumers I don't think you can get around it
0 Likes
USARugbyfan18
Asteroid
Options
Anyone know how to get rid of the ad on the Weather app on the S20/Note 20's? Quite bothersome really
0 Likes
Romanelli
Galaxy
Options
mine works good
0 Likes
TheRabbi
Comet
Options
Disable the app and download AccuWeather Premium. Sorry, but there's no way to get rid of Samsung's obnoxious ads. ☹️ Some people claim success with system-wide ad blockers. I've tried them all, and none work.
USARugbyfan18
Asteroid
Options
definitely will try that out. thank you 🙂
TheRabbi
Comet
Options
And, of course, any other third-party app will work, but you'll probably need one with an "ad-free" purchase option, or you'll get ads in the free versions as well.
USARugbyfan18
Asteroid
Options
So I checked and couldn't find a AccuWeather Premium app. However, I did find a WeatherBug Premium app
Romanelli
Galaxy
Options
you cant
USARugbyfan18
Asteroid
Options
it's a shame but understandable. thank you
0 Likes
Cheeser
Cosmic Ray
Options
Uninstall it using adb, pick another weather app, and use Blokada for ads. Other than that I don't know since I don't use that app.
0 Likes