cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Ads in Samsung Music

Samsung need to ditch the ads. Unfortunately they probably will never connect the dots between this kind of activity and reduced sales.
Highlighted
Constellation

Goodbye Samsung in 3.. 2.. 1..

Highlighted
Asteroid

same.  bought an unlocked phone to avoid this.  ditching my note and watch and never buying anything samsung again.

Highlighted
Asteroid

I am using Samsung Music version 6.2.21.6 (on Galaxy S20+) without ads for a while. It is one version older than the most current version which is 16.2.22.20.

Ads on Weather App arrived recently, so irritating! I am starting to look into options. OnePlus has trade-in options for purchasing their phone. They accept multiple Samsung phones, but Galaxy S20 is not one of them currently.

Highlighted
Constellation

remove all ads in system apps

Imagine if iPhones gave ads in their system app. The only ads iPhones have are subscription for their own in-house services, which makes sense. However on apps like weather, I constantly see ads for third-party nonsense news. In order for users who pay a premium for their smart phones, we expect an ad free experience for native, built-in apps for samsung devices! This includes other apps like samsung pay and samsung music, and others I may have missed! None of these apps are promoting Samsung Services either. What a broken ecosystem and false facade of a premium device!
Highlighted

Ads in my notifications?

For Samsung products?

NO

NO

NO. 

I will smash my phone. 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Ads in Weather App

Every time I see an ad in the Samsung weather app it infuriates me ..
What a joke !?
Talk about the one thing that could make me turn to the dark side of Apple ...
🤦🏻‍♂️
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Ads in Weather App

Another post recently brought this up... not sure if it was you.

it would take much, much more than this for me to consider an iphone!!!

Samsung, for me, is so much better than an iphone!!! How long and how frequently does one look at a weather app. . once a day tops, and maybe 30 seconds each time...?

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Ads in Weather App

I too , would Never go to iPhone
I was being Sarcastic mostly
I still think it's comical to have to see Ads in the Stock Weather app of the what is the premiere Android experience ..