Original topic:

Ads in Samsung Music

(Topic created on: 6/9/20 7:17 AM)
userbVgG9dr6MV
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I recently recieved the update to Samsung Music. The ad at the top of the tracks list is really annoying and is unaccepatble for my flagship phone. I don't want to use a music app with and ad. Is there any way to dissable these ads?

270 Replies
Tinkerbellah
Astronaut
Options
Open EVERYTHING & get ads! Bombarded with ads! Ads that I close ASAP sans reading because I HATE them... makes me wanna throw my phone against the wall:double_exclamation_mark:
0 Likes
ACC01
Halo
Options
I have a problem with ads, I hate them, and they appear in multiple native samsung applications, such as weather, music and some others, SOMEONE HAS ANY IDEA OF HOW TO REMOVE THOSE ADS 
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
delete ads 4 what purpose you need them
0 Likes
ACC01
Halo
Options
what are you talking about?
0 Likes
manzoorboy06
Cosmic Ray
Options
In the past year or so Samsung has gone wild with ads while raising the prices of their flagship phones. I didn't pay $1500 for a premium device so you can throw ads on my face. I don't know who are making these decisions but you are losing your customers in the long run. Its not only me, look at the Samsung apps recent reviews, many people are not happy with ads. Listen to your customers! Samsung Music was my favorite music app which I no longer use due to ads. The weather app has two ads running at the same time, the Samsung Store is the worst, even the health app, ads are everywhere! What happened to the user experience? S20 Ultra is my last Samsung device since S8 and I am in the process of moving away from Samsung ecosystem to Apple products. So long Samsung ✌.
TheRealMe
Astronaut
Options
thanks! I was close to getting this phone. Off to Apple I go.
Options
same here, I paid 1300+ dollars for this S10+ 512 gb model and I will in no way pay premium prices just to have ads shoved in my face. as with you I am looking at "other" options. was going to get the Note 20 Ultra but in the end said NO.
RoarLionsRoar
Cosmic Ray
Options
100% Guaranteed this is due to an app you have installed. And not a Samsung one.
0 Likes
manzoorboy06
Cosmic Ray
Options
I believe you are wrong. I am 1000% Guaranteed its the Samsung system. I spoke with Samsung support multiple times and they keep apologizing saying they can't do anything about it. The ads are showing within Samsung official built in apps for anyone who bought the carrier based phone in USA. In apps like the weather apps, Samsung music app, Samsung health and Samsung store. Look up the reviews for these app, and you will see it for yourself.
Rpierce2032
Cosmic Ray
Options
I've been using Samsung since the S8 and now the S20 ultra 5g and you can use different apps from google. I don't have this problem at all.
0 Likes