Original topic:

Ads throughout most all Samsung apps

(Topic created: 07-21-2021 08:39 AM)
hanseldAi
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

ads ads ads ads everywhere. Ads throughout the system. advertisements in wallpaper services, ads in samsung pay, in music , ads in galaxy store. ads everywhere.                                  now i need to see ads to get new wallpaper.                        about 500$ BOM sold for 1400$ and still see ads in native apps.          if it does't change , my next phone is not samsung.

#samsungads #ad #ads #advertisement
7 Replies
BIGMIKE777
Comet
Options
I have a nope 10 plus I don't have ads in Samsung music the Galaxy store wallpaper throughout the system If you're using third party wallpaper music apps etc you will have ads in them because it will say ads when you download them Samsung does not have bloatware built into their system I suggest getting rid of apps that you've downloaded that have ads in them if that's the case
0 Likes
hanseldAi
Astronaut
Options
i have s20 ultra, samsung music will show ads for deezer. samsung pay will show ads for nike, sams , sofi money, samsung cash. And in samsung wallpaper service, i can't download wallpaper without seeing a 5 seconds ads. Waits for the update and for note 10 too, ads will eventually start popping everywhereScreenshot_20210721-105734_Samsung Pay.jpgScreenshot_20210721-105836_Galaxy Themes.jpg20210721_110312.jpg
0 Likes
hanseldAi
Astronaut
Options
music. you might not be getting ads, maybe because you are not connected to internet most of the times.Screenshot_20210721-110008_Google Go.jpgScreenshot_20210721-110021_Google Go.jpg
0 Likes
BIGMIKE777
Comet
Options
In setting search customization service you can stop all ads reset your data maybe that will help
0 Likes
BIGMIKE777
Comet
Options
Oh okay If you're going to your Samsung account there's a customization setting I'll have to find it and then there it's the opt out of the Samsung sending you adsScreenshot_20210721-134757_Customisation Service_14668.jpg
0 Likes
BIGMIKE777
Comet
Options
I looked in Samsung pay from the home screen Hit the top left 3-lines at the top going to settings there's also marketing information and add control in Samsung pay
0 Likes
hanseldAi
Astronaut
Options
i have tried most of the things. removing customization services only changes recommendations. It means instead of targeting you, the ads will be random. I have tried most of the things. maybe rooting or custom Rom will work, but not worth it. If samsung continues this, for my next phone i will move to huawei(a bit difficult) or oneplus. One option to disable ad is to not use internet(🙃)
0 Likes