Original topic:

Alarm Clock

(Topic created: 09-17-2022 07:02 PM)
sbw95
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but was wondering if we could get the ability to group alarms. I have alarms for the weekends that are different than the alarms for weekdays, i would like to be able to enable/disable a whole group at once. I recently found the ability to select all alarms with the edit option which is already a huge help so wouldn't be the end of the world if a custom grouping feature doesn't get added.
2 Replies
Options
I dont think there is an option to group. But you can set which alarm will go on what days of the week. See picture for reference. Screenshot_20220917-210607_Clock.jpg
Options
We really want to group birthdays together, assuming these birthdays start at 12 midnight local time. As you can see, we put Shannon (10/7), Carly (10/26), Caitlin (4/19), and Emerson (6/25) together, since these are our friends involved in choral music.
(If the alarm group feature is released, the time remaining to the next alarm will need to be shown in the group as well as on the top.)Screenshot_20220917_222540_Clock.png