Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Did you have them backed up ?
0 Likes
erru
Astronaut
Options
So yeah I thought they were all backed up to my Google accounts but the thing is it seems like it started with my Wi-Fi I had to call my AT&t company and I don't know man it seems like I had to reset my password for my Gmail couple times and then but now I kept all my photos and everything thank God but all my contacts are gone
0 Likes
erru
Astronaut
Options
Because I'm going to be honest I don't keep anything to do like do we have anything to do with Samsung like all my stuff is Google or whatever and it's like overnight now everything Samsung I don't know it's like I got hacked or something
0 Likes
BIGMIKE777
Comet
Options
Okay if you're using Google going to settings going to accounts pick the Google account that you have for Gmail touch sync settings and make sure contacts are on if it's been on then sync now it should restore your contacts
I have Verizon so I back my contacts up for free in the Verizon cloud
0 Likes
BIGMIKE777
Comet
Options
So that would be
Settings
Accounts and backup
Manage account
Pick your Gmail account
Sync account
Make sure contacts are on and resync
0 Likes
erru
Astronaut
Options
Man I done all that already I even recovered an old gmail that I haven't had in like a year I recovered it somehow last night didn't know the password but I had another Gmail and it worked one I think the reason I didn't lose like my all my pictures and everything is because I get in my phone through my phone print and that help me out last night because every time I would change my password on my Gmail it's like somebody would change it right back it's like somebody was on my phone the same time I was
0 Likes
BIGMIKE777
Comet
Options
Yeah that seems crazy if someone knew your Gmail email and knew your password they could change the password but if you changed it they would have to know the new password for they could change it again and most the time you get an alert from Gmail saying somebody's signed into your account on a device
0 Likes
erru
Astronaut
Options
And I'm just going to ask you a point blank question like my Aunt pays my Wi-Fi and I'm just going to keep it real she can look at the camera on her husband's phone but she would have no reason to you know do that like with me but how easy would it be for someone to like get in through Wi-Fi to get to your phone or something?
0 Likes