Original topic:

Am I Blacklisted?

(Topic created: 05-08-2022 06:36 AM)
DeannaMeno
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

So to make a long and frustrating story as short as possible, I previously purchased the galaxy watch 4, and after receiving it, I had to send it back to Samsung because it was broken. The IMEI number could not be activated with any carrier. I tried for weeks to get it activated and was told that I needed to send it back and get one compatible with sprint/t-mobile. Of course, I explained that it was unlocked but finally gave up after trying for three weeks to get it activated. I explained all of this to Samsung, and they told me to send it back. I packaged the watch with the watch band in the same box that I received it in and sent it back. I received an email about three days later saying that they had received the watch but not the band and they would be sending the watch back to me. I immediately called them and explained it was packaged together and was told that she marked it as received, and I was issued a full refund. Fast forward to now, I'm trying to order the s22 ultra from Samsung's website. I have tried too many times even to count to place the order. Every time the order goes through, I receive an email from Samsung with my order number and receipt, and then within a minute or two, my order automatically cancels. I then receive an email from Samsung saying they couldn't verify my payment details, which I know is incorrect because I have checked that everything matches down to the capitalization of my address. I have contacted support so many times, and every time they act like they know nothing and swear they will pass it on to the support team. I never hear anything back. I've even had a few of them give me their emails and promise they will keep me posted, just for them to ignore me when I message them. I am getting extremely frustrated, and after reading some posts online, I see that they can blacklist you which would cause similar problems. Does anyone know what to do or have a similar experience?

0 Likes
4 Replies
krayzie15
Supernova
Options
I would advise not buying anything directly from them because this is what happens when u do. I've read so many post about them saying something was broken when they received or something was missing from the box. Like someone did not steal the watch bands from the box and leave the watch still in there lol. I would video yourself putting it in the box and then video u sealing the box up. One shouldnt have to do that but I guess u do these days. I stick to buying carrier phones even though u might not get a better trade in value Samsung offers or free stuff they offer, but the order never gets canceled
0 Likes
SteadyStatus21
Cosmic Ray
Options
Hello @DeannaMeno!
From the information you gave, it seems your payment details are not correct, so please check your account to ensure you had the correct credit/debit card attached to your account and that your address is shown correctly.

Hope this answers your question,
SteadyStatus21
BryanMars
Galaxy
Options
I thought the same thing because he stated that the card details were "incorrect."
0 Likes
DeannaMeno
Astronaut
Options
So after over a month of canceled orders, I tried placing the order without trade in. I put all of the payment information in exactly the same as every other order, and it went through... so it obviously isn't my payment information. I refuse to pay the cost of the phone without trade in so I'm trying to figure out what is causing the order to cancel relating to the trade in. The only thing I can think of would be that the order I had to return was supposed to be a trade in as well. But because I returned the watch, I didn't send my old device in. I'm guessing this might be affecting it. I was told by the last support agent to just use someone else's account. I of course can't do this because I'm financing with affirm and the name and address has to match.
0 Likes