Original topic:

Amazon Music not downloading from app to play with Samsung music player

(Topic created: 06-27-2022 09:19 AM)
userZJaHTguy1m
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hello, I know there's been a few posts about this but. the solutions haven't worked for me, and they don't allow replies. I have a Samsung S9 and have not been able to download purchased music from the Amazon Music Player since January. Amazon's suggestion was to use the browser but there is not download functionality on my phone in the browser.

The only way I've been able to get the music I purchased was to download it to my computer and then transfer it to my phone. This isn't ideal and certainly not how it used to work. It used to be easy to own my songs and listen to them offline. Has anyone else found a solution or where these songs are downloading in our file storage? I've read the previous posts and the files are not in the folders provided as the solution. I've also tried downloading to internal storage instead of the SD Card but that didn't work either. Thanks!

1 Reply
smbj_1005
Galaxy
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
When you transferred the songs to your phone which folder did you transfer them to? What I did was created a Music folder on my SD card, whenever I transfer songs to my phone that's where I drop the files then they show up on Samsung Music. Maybe try refreshing Samsung Music as well so the new songs would show
0 Likes