Original topic:

Android auto

(Topic created: 10-10-2021 07:50 PM)
cocodog
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Having trouble connecting Android auto to my truck. It's a 2020 tundra. Tried swapping phone charger.   Any ideas ?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungQue
Honored Contributor
Options

I can see how this issue can be frustrating. I recommend that you try making sure your phone and app are up to date? If that doesn't work I recommend that you reach out to the app developer, You can find their contact information in the play store?

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
MahdiDesigner
Astronaut
Options
Truck?
0 Likes
cocodog
Astronaut
Options
Yes
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungQue
Honored Contributor
Options

I can see how this issue can be frustrating. I recommend that you try making sure your phone and app are up to date? If that doesn't work I recommend that you reach out to the app developer, You can find their contact information in the play store?

View solution in context

0 Likes
DanG92263
Sun
Options
I have had a 2012 Ford Focus and now have a 2016 Ford C-Max. In both vehicles, I could use the onboard system, Sync, with my phone via bluetooth, but to use Android Auto I had to plug my phone directly into the vehicle's USB port.
0 Likes
Cellphonepro
Astronaut
Options
The phone must be in "do not disturb" mode for Android auto to work. Are you doing this before driving? If in the "do not disturb" mode the phone should connect wirelessly so you should not have to use the cable.
0 Likes
clothednblack
Astronaut
Options
I used AAWIRELESS in my JK. As long as the head unit has a USB port, this works amazing. No more having to plug my phone into the stereo to make it work.
0 Likes