Original topic:

Annoying Lag With Smart View From Phone to Tablet

(Topic created: 11-02-2021 01:58 AM)
dece870717
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
I have a Galaxy Tab A (8.4 2020) Sm-t307u as my work tablet that is secured to a heavy duty mount in my work vehicle, and my personal phone is a Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G SM-N986U. 

I have the Samsung Flow app installed on each device, both devices have the latest versions of the app and system OS updates, I've been using the Bluetooth connection to get the devices to initially link, and then from the tablet I turn on smart view, they connect via WiFi Direct, and then I'm able to mirror and use my Note20 from the mounted tablet, but one of the most irritating is how much lag there is, adjusting the resolution from High to Low does nothing, whether the sound is set to output via the phone or tablet affects nothing. Is there anything I could do to fix this? I mean these devices are like a foot away from each other, the lag is frequent and random, sometimes it freezes for several seconds all together, or you try scrolling down and it goes nuts and it'll scroll way past where you wanted to go.

The most frustrating part of all this is not being able find a single search result anywhere about this issue with smart view specifically for a phone to tablet setup. I would very much appreciate any feedback! 
2 Replies
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

I understand that the lag can be frustrating. Have you tried connecting via Bluetooth or Wi=Fi Direct only?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
dece870717
Asteroid
Options
Both
0 Likes