Original topic:

Any way to merge duplicate contacts from several accounts

(Topic created: 06-08-2022 04:52 PM)
Kiifer
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Ok, I made a post a while back, and it seems that no. One has really took the time to ever know that to only a select few, this can be annoying I'm in hopes to upload a pic to more explian what I'm talking about, but for now, to catch u up, I'll say, I have to have like 5 or more Gmail accounts for the kind of wors I do, but if I add or remove an account I oncee used for work, I loose many many contacts, I don't want the mail that goes to that account tho, so I figured out how to move all 2,688 contacts, to my sumsung email, now, if some could just make a app to that will no just murge the accounts, but REMOVE THE DUPLICATE ONES, ILL PURCHASE IT!!   ITS CARZY TO CARRY AROUND THAT MANY CONTACTS AND HAVE 5 TO 10 ALL THE SAME PERSON.   ANY ADVICE? BTW, IT DONT OFFER TO SAVE THEM TO PHONE, U HAVE RO CHOSE AN ACCOUT, SO MY SAMSUNG ACCOUNT IS ALSO A VALID EMAIL I USE, BUT 8 REPLICATS ON EACH PERSON?? IF I COUD SAVE TO PHONE, I CAN WRITE MY OWN APP TO REPLACE THE DUPLICATES AFTER I PICK THE ONE I WISH TO USE, ANY THOUGHTS OR ADVISE ? 

This is just an example from a spare phone I have, but below that photo is all 5 email I'm using anch one has different amount of contacts as well as some I don't want or need ,,. Other words, next to 6 Gmail located in photo, it adds up with 100 to 300 contact in each one, so I have no choice but to keep them all, all accounts, just to keep from loosing maybe 5 to 10 emails than I need, so I transferred them all the 1 account. 2688 contacts. Sooooooo many duplacts. Any help would be soooo greatly appreciated!!!! Ty in advance
5 Replies
Charkatak
Black Hole
Options
Download Google Contacts from Play Store and see if that app will help you merge or do what you need with contacts.

0 Likes
Kiifer
Asteroid
Options
Thank you for taking the time and reading my post and offering a suggestion. I have tried that and that was a great idea bty. Here is what I'm running into, I can't get them to physically get on my phone. I don't phone why, I use to all the time, this Is a note 8, I should have already upgreatd to Android 12 by now, but I'm kinda wait acting for an officia rom from samsung, maybe on my s20fe5g I can get them all on the phone the way you suggested. And by some mirical find software the won't just say merge but will actually merge and then delete all the extra copies of every contact that I have so I'll just have one contact of each person instead of 8 or 10 thank you for your time it's very appreciated I'll let you know how it turns out If anybody else has any suggestions this matter is not been close just yet I appreciate everything you do man
0 Likes
Kiifer
Asteroid
Options
Found the answer to the million contacts
0 Likes
Kiifer
Asteroid
Options
It wont allow a photo but it's at google store called Duplicate contact fixer. Of all things. Go figure
0 Likes
Debzebra
Astronaut
Options
😁
0 Likes