Original topic:

Apple App Does Not Appear

(Topic created on: 1/22/21 7:14 PM)
userVAvdz1OpJS
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I recently purchased a QLED QN65Q60TAF  Smart TV.   I am trying to sign on to my Apple ID account on the TV.   The Apple App does not appear on the TV app icons.   Is that possible?  I can't believe that this 1K TV would not be compatible with Apple TV.  Help please!

0 Likes
3 Replies
Options
That TV doesn't support Apple TV. https://www.apple.com/apple-tv-app/devices/
0 Likes
Members_AyiMv6G
Astronaut
Options

Do you have the latest AppleTV box?  Is there an HDMI port?  If at least one of these questions is answered YES, then connect the HDMI cable into an available slot on your TV, and then into the AppleTV box.  Then go to SOURCE, then go to AppleTV, which will guide you to installing your new AppleTV.  Now, Samsung has an AppleTV icon which you can access without a box.  

0 Likes
Members_AyiMv6G
Astronaut
Options

Using your remote control's directional pads, navigate to your apps and scroll all the way to the right; it may be that the icon is hidden and will show up eventually.  To move the icon to where you can better see it, hold the middle button (also known as the OK button) for one second and the word MOVE will appear. Press the button once, then use your left directional to move the icon to where you'll easily see it.  Then press the main button once to place it.

0 Likes