Original topic:

Apps crashing on Samsung A03.

(Topic created: 06-04-2022 07:50 PM)
PissedOffMF
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I can come on here or Facebook no problems but try to play a game and it won't do nothing but screw up freeze up what the heck are the AO3s just trash or is it just mine cause I'm about done with Samsung phones so if someone from the company is reading these posts I need some answers to my questions before I go out and buy a new phone from some other company and maybe I'll get a better replacement for this phone cause I won't buy another ao3 cause I think they're trash. 

4 Replies
Options
It's the cheapest phone they make. Did you seriously think you could use it for real gaming?
PissedOffMF
Astronaut
Options
I play games like animal master and western sniper simple but fun too me not all the cod not serious gaming I'm 55 years old with ADHA and bipolar disorder I don't need the hassle of trying to play something hard. I'm not stupid just simple shtuff dig? Even if it's the cheapest it shouldn't be locking up every time I try to do something on it.
0 Likes
Katmk2fan
Astronaut
Options
I've had cheaper phones that have been able to do way more than these pieces of **bleep**ing **bleep** could ever imagine and I am talking many year ago. Where is the **bleep**ing progress?
0 Likes
Options
The cheapest phones aren't really made for gaming and heat up super fast which slow it down. When you can, try upgrading to a mid range phone like the a52s or something those would be better
0 Likes