cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Nebula

BEFORE YOU ASK ABOUT BETA

Before you ask about a Beta...ask yourself this. Do I need to be a part of the Beta Program? The Developers have spent countless years dedicated to Linux C++ and a massive library of other line forms, compiling and deconstructing code . Spending nights losing sleep while your device sits comfy on a charger just to deliver you not only a platform you (the consumer) would be satisfied with but also one they (the developer) can lean back in their chair, glance at their cold, half-eaten dinner, and be proud to take to their editor. Ask yourself "Do I bring any attribute of knowledgeable material to the table or further hinder its production. Theres a Very Large Difference between a Developer and a Consumer. Welcoming consumers in is a valuable resource to gather user feedback data to help improve the system and stay on top of what the consumers want. That being said, if you are just signing up for a Beta because you want to have something "Newer" than the next person, or Your Buddy has a Guy Fawkes mask, or because you've read Linux for Dummies, please just wait on the Official rollout. You wouldn't walk into Gordon Ramseys kitchen and start cooking so stay out of theirs! And for the Love of all that is Good in this world stop asking where the Lamb Sauce is! Weve seen too many on here not willing to do the research in regards to even downloading a Beta for their device, much less on how to use it beneficially. And some you can tell have no clue because they dont even know how to unenroll from it when it isn't up to their expectations when it's clearly in the signup explanations that they probably just scrolled right past because they "couldn't be bothered". Not trying to Harp on anyone but if you knew what it takes to go through 10,000 lines of code before your first cup of coffee trying to find the -0 that's out of place you would realize and respect they are doing their best to give you the best of what they are trained for. So if you aren't trained for it just dont . I'm not trained to sky dive ...guess what...I dont jump out of planes. Just have Patience and play your part. Even if that part is staying out of the way. The quicker the UI gets finished the faster it Officially rolls out to your device. It's that simple

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

Re: BEFORE YOU ASK ABOUT BETA

All they are doing is complaining and delaying the final release. I can't have the Beta and I'm fine with that, because I have patience.
Highlighted
Nebula

I'm just saying, give credit where credit is do. Alot of these developers dont make bank. They cant even afford the $1200 phones they are working to improve. They wont get to go home for the holidays. They, for the most part, wont get a Thankyou for the hard work put in. What they Will get in return is complaints for features not included that just didnt make the cut, security patches for anything that was missed, and another stack of files to go through for the next project. All the while watching these people constantly complain or get frustrated about phones they drop and damage, take into the bathroom while showering, or tinker with settings that are clearly labeled for devs. These same phone that they spend $1200 on but have no RESPECT for. You wouldn't take your PS5 into the bathroom while you shower right?? because it's expensive and 4th grade science class says water and electricity dont play well together. You wouldn't Drop your TV onto the floor and wonder why it doesnt work properly. So why treat your investment you've made so poorly? Respect the development and the Developers enough to be patient and respect the product you have. These S20s and Note10+ and all that a relatively NEW products. Why do you already crave NEWER? Think of it this way..."Other" fruity companies wont be getting a new update until probably this time next year !! lol and that's after theyve bled the consumer market and other companies developers such as Samsung dry of any intuitive creativeness . If anything be appreciative of the TEAM that supports your device. If theres issues try to come to a resolution. They are Human trying to Advance Technology but as Humans they are faulted. Respect the faults and imperfections that go along with the Venture.
Highlighted

Looks like a lot of complaining, I am just very happy with my Zflip
Highlighted
Comet

Well said buddy!
Highlighted

I agreed this Shadow guy sure has time on his hands
Highlighted
Astronaut

how do we sign up for one ui 3 beta on note 10 plus?
Highlighted
Nebula

Re: Re: BEFORE YOU ASK ABOUT BETA

Hope and a Prayer